Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Zoo keeper vs spy

If I could be either a zoo keeper or a spy I would be a spy. I would be a spy because I wouldn't have to deal with all the animals and if I was a spy I could go on secret missions and spy on villains all day long and take him to prison all by myself.  I would put him in handcuffs so he can't get away. Also the other  fun things about Spies are that you wear agent costumes and high tech gear and it is  very cool. You also get vehicles like motorbikes and black Mustangs. It is awesome spying on people. You also get a secret hideout that is usually underground with training things like robots and obstacle courses.  I have always wanted to spy on someone with all the gear and weapons to fight the bad guys.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jojo
    I definitely think you have convinced me about all the benefits of being a spy.
    Can you think of anything negative about being a spy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jojo
    I agree with you, I think being a spy would be great! I think the gear you get would be really cool - can you think of a piece of equipment that would be needed?
    Miss Gill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work Joe Joe I agree with you, This is very Miharo what about a side kick?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post