Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2020

Five things I would take to Space

if could go into space and i could only bring 5 things i would bring:

  • Food, including Ice cream, chicken nuggets, wedges, with extra lollies and chicken bites also some KFC for a treat.
  • Water , because if you did not have water you will not live
  • iPhone 11 pro max you could ring home take photos of what you are doing and have access to the internet. I could play games on it and watch some stuff to entertain me on the ride.  
  • Photo of the family so I can remember them
  • Some fizzy drink if I get bored of water

2 comments:

  1. Great list! I think I would take someone with me so I don't get bored. What do you think Space would be like? Which planet are you on...
    Miss Gill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi JoeJoe, you are going to have the most awesome meals but I think you will need to take a dental nurse with you for all the fillings you will need. I didn't see a toothbrush in that list!!!
    I think it might be a bit like being in lockdown but no going out for bike rides or walks.
    Mrs Roach

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post