Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2020

If I was an animal.

if you were an an animal what would you be and why?  I would be a black panther because they are scary and if predators come they will be very scared. They hunt at night so when the animals are asleep the panther could catch their prey fast and they can see twice as good as us. This is the reason they have dark blue eyes.  The Panther , in my opinion, are the king of the night.  They are great tree climbers and they sleep all day and wake up at night.  The reason they are so black is to keep them safe in the dark.  This is their camouflage.  This is why if I could choose an animal to be, I would be a black panther. What animal would you choose to be?

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jojo
    Firstly let me say great writing!
    If I were an animal i would be a dog, not just any dog but my dog Max. He has the best life. He has his own bed in the living room and the bedroom. He sleeps when ever he fancies and when he wants to play he grabs a toy and throws it at you. He gets a walk everyday and can go for a ride in the car if he wants. He has a dog flap so can come and go as he pleases. Basically he has no worries and the only thing he hates is the bath.
    Do you have any pets?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I do not have any pets. I would love one but my mum says they are too messy. have a nice day Joe Joe.

      Delete
  2. I agree with Mrs Simanu - Jojo what a fantastic piece of writing!
    I think if I could be any animal in the world I would be a Dolphin. I just love to swim, my parents always said I might be a mermaid I enjoyed the water too much! Dolphins are glorious to watch and if you every get the opportunity to swim with one, it is a real thrill of an adventure.
    Miss Gill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so cool from Joe Joe

    ReplyDelete
  4. good job. From Zoe

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post