Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

lock down

I have been busy during lock down with my family. Some of the things I am liking about lock down are that I can spend more time with my family.  I can face time my Grandparents and friends. What I don't like about lock down is that I can't see all my friends.  My Nana from Perth in Australia was supposed to arrive in Christchurch today so I am sad that  she cannot come any more. Hopefully the Covid 19 will come to an end so my Nana can come and visit and we can go to Cromwell to see Nana and Grandad and the rest of the family. I also have been baking lately. Our next door  neighbor owns a cafe  and since we are in lock down they will be having 0 customers. They were kind enough  to  give us some cupcake mix so we made some cupcakes.  They were passion fruit and  white chocolate they were delicious. My Dad helped me make them . We all had 2 of them and we had a lot left over . We have been playing a lot of board games like Jenga. Something interesting about the lock down is that we have been going to Mass on line.  This is quite strange as I am used to going to church. I hope everyone stays safe and I am looking forward to things getting back to the way they used to be.

6 comments:

  1. HI Joseph - great to see you first blog for the blog hop. Good to hear that there are some things that you are enjoying. Spending time with family is cool. Isn't technology amazing - it is so good that you can still face time your nana and also that we can still attend Mass.

    Looking forward to reading more of your posts. What are you reading at the moment?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment Mrs Earl. I am reading Diary of the Wimpy Kid at the moment. Have a nice day.

      Delete
  2. Hi Jojo
    What a great first blog.
    Great to see you are making the most of time with your family.
    I have been baking too but I think your passionfruit and white chocolate sound amazing.
    Mass and praying on line is very interesting thank goodness for the internet keeping us connected.
    I enjoy jenga who is the expert in your family?
    Looking forward to hearing more about your lockdown experiences.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Simanu,
      Thanks for your comment. I am the Jenga expert in my family. The muffins were yum. Have a nice day.

      Delete
  3. I like your blog post. From Zoe

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post