Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Board game

My favorite bored game is  Monopoly electronic banking edition because you get a credit card so if you buy some thing you have to swipe on a credit card swiper.  The items you need to play this game are a dice, some players and the board game itself.  The players  can choose to be, a cat, a dog, a boat, a plane  or a car . I like buying the property in Monopoly I also like Jenga. All you need to do is pull wooden bricks out of a tower  without letting  the tower fall down. You need 2 people to play the game with you.

2 comments:

  1. Never heard of the electronic version Joseph. Sounds like great fun - who controls how much money you get on the card?
    Miss Gill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi JoeJoe, Sounds like you are having fun with your board games. How much money have you won in your monopoly game?
    Mrs Roach

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post