Pages

Friday, April 3, 2020

Ice cream

I love ice cream. My favorite flavour of ice cream is cookies and cream.  What I like about cookies and cream is that it has some vanilla and cookies. Most of it tastes like vanilla. My least favorite flavour is coffee because it tastes like real coffee except much colder. Because coffee is very hot and it can be addictive.  It is also keeps you awake at night because it is a stimulant. Stimulant means it makes your heart beat faster and your brain think faster. Coffee has something in it called caffeine and that is why i don't like coffee flavoured ice cream.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jojo
    I love ice cream! My favourite is goody gumdrops, I love the flavour of it and that is has gumdrops in it. I have never tasted coffee ice cream but I am addicted to coffee. Great explanation of what a stimulant is. I do not drink coffee after three as it will keep me awake at night. I am not sure if you know but coke is another drink with caffeine in it too and can have the same effect on you.
    What drinks do you like to drink?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jojo
    I don't like coffee flavoured ice cream either, I don't even like coffee! My favourite ice cream is hokey pokey - when I was living in the London you couldn't get this flavour, which made me sad. Have you been having lots of ice cream at home lately... if so you are lucky.
    Miss Gill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. My favourite ice cream flavour is cookies in cream to. Zoe

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post