Pages

Friday, September 17, 2021

Nobdy should litter

 HI this week for writing we are doing persuasive writing. persuasive writing is starting an argument you always start with a rhetorical question. And throughout the story you use different sentence's like coplex compound and simple I hope you enjoy my story.


Nobody should litter

Don’t you want to have a clean world? Did you know that America alone throws away 22 billion bottles a year. And 2.5 million per hour and that can go around the earth 4 times knowing that is not good.



 Did you know that There are 5.25 trillion pieces of plastic in our oceans? Every day around 8 million pieces of plastic find its way in our oceans.



500 billion plastic bags are used worldwide Every year, Americans reportedly throw away 100 billion plastic grocery bags.



So if you litter the world would not be good. So we can’t litter so that is why we should not litter. I hope you are persuaded by me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post