Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2021

Tumu B-days



Hello today I did 2 graphs and they where bar graphs and line graphs.This was my goal for the week display data using a stem and leaf graph, choose an appropriate data, display using more than one variable, interpret information from graphs plan an investigation.It was really fun and entertaining the first step was 1. make a copy. 2.place in maths folder 3. settings - anyone with the link. 4. create 2 different graphs 5. copy over to google drawing. 6. Link google drawing to task completion and that was all of the steps to make a bar and line graph what type of graph would you do?
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joseph I relly like your 2 graphs I would do a bar graph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Caleb I would do a bar graph to and and that is my favrite gragh what about you

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post