Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2021

 HI this week in RE we have been learning about the ascension 


Jesus said to his disciples before rising up was Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended unto the Father: but go unto my brethren, and say to them, I ascend unto my Father and your Father, and my God and your God.Ascension Day is a Christian holiday to commemorate the day that Jesus Christ ascended into heaven. It is officially celebrated on the 39th day after Easter Sunday, which is a Thursday and is the 40th day of Easter. Ascension is the day that Jesus returned to heaven, following his crucifixion and resurrection.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post